Friday, August 21, 2009

Thank heaven for grandmas

Time has just absolutely flown by. Lillie is now almost 7 weeks old and changed so much already. The first 2 weeks after Lillie was born, we had our moms in town to help and boy was I thankful. I felt like a baby myself (which, by the way, nobody told me would be so hard!). So it was wonderful to have some extra hands around.

Let me tell you, I don't think that they could love Lillie any less than we do and I'm almost sure that they love her more than they even love us! I've heard that's just how grandparents are and have decided to refer to them as Lil's "partners in crime". They are simply smitten with her and just smother her with attention. Now, if they can just decide what their grandma names will be...

Lillie's sidekicks...


No comments: