Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back from vacay...

and soooo sad about it. We love spending time in North Carolina with our family and in the place that we know as home.

Lillie must be even more sad about it. How do I know? Let's see, I ate dinner standing at the kitchen counter and rocking her last night and that was after I heated my food twice. Interestingly enough, when John came home from his meeting, I passed her off to him and she quickly fell asleep on his shoulder and slept for hours.

This morning, she let me put her in the swing just long enough to get my breakfast started and then cried long enough to let me burn it. And now the only place she'll sleep is in the sling.

I was a bit disappointed when I realized that she won't be a "Carolina girl" since she was born in Pennsylvania (it's okay, I'm still calling her one). Guess she's telling me she's disappointed too...

No comments: