Thursday, January 22, 2009

I got "tagged"


Here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc)

Posted by Picasa

As if we don't talk about our cats enough, the picture had to pertain to them.  Here's a picture of our Lucy soon after she was spayed.  I just had to get a picture of her shaved belly because it was so cute.  She even has a tattoo from her experience.  We were told by the clinic that that tattoo would serve as a "marker" that she had been spayed in case she was lost or if there was ever a question.


Now I wish I knew who to tag, but I'm not sure who I've even shared this blog with to actually see that they were tagged!  Maybe it's time for me to send out a few emails.  I mean, nobody needs to miss this blog.

Can I re-tag you Lindz, so that you can choose a more interesting picture?  You know that I love you!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Thanks for playing! :)