Tuesday, June 22, 2010

John graduates

...finally! John's graduation from Westminster was the day before our 5 day long moving adventure. We spent our whole married life looking forward this day but it was a challenge to enjoy it because there was just so much happening. So I did what any smart mama would do. I took a ton of pictures of my baby girl and crossed my fingers that I had a few pictures of John wearing his cap and gown somewhere in there. Just kidding. Although I did try to take a lot of pictures because, let me tell you something (again), this day was long awaited.


Waiting on Daddy to walk across the stage wasn't easy. We were making friends (and kissing them) in the lobby most of the time.









We had lots of family come from near and far to celebrate.










No comments: