Sunday, July 12, 2009

The first week

We've had a lot of fun with Lillie this past week. In case you wanted to know, she is the most beautiful thing we have ever seen. She celebrated her "1 week birthday" yesterday by pooping on the changing table and topping it off with a little pee. Ahh, the joys of being naked.

I just know that everyone was thinking "we want to see pictures of the baby not her parents" after the last post. So here you are and get ready for more. As soon as I can figure out how to balance a newborn and the laptop you'll likely be getting a flood of them.

In her bassinet not sleeping:





Sleeping soundly while her grandma holds her. She just loves to be held while she sleeps. This has made for some long nights.

Lillie loves to have a pinky finger to suck on. I'm not sure what's up with the dramatic hands.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

oh my tamie!!! she is so soo sweet. I wish I was a tad closer to hold that baby!

Dreams Come True said...

Tamie she is so precious! She looks like John. How are you all doing?

Chasing Lightning Bugs said...

Tamie! She is adorable! I know y'all are so excited! I hope all is well I love you and miss you and wish I could give your little girl a little kiss and hold her! :) Love you!