Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tell me it isn't so!

I needed a second ultrasound that was scheduled for last Tuesday.  Thanks to my not-so-good-at-surprises hubby he talked (no, begged) me into finding out the gender of the baby.  Long story short...it's a GIRL!  

It's really hard to believe that we now have even a clue as to the gender.  I can't say that John was excited when the lady told us, in fact, he actually had to sit down for a few minutes.  Ha!  Honestly though, we are both very thankful for this little girl and can't wait to meet her.  Take a look at that little button nose (if you can find it on the blurry picture) and tell me you haven't already fallen in love with her!  We have. :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Busy Minnesota Mama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn said...

Ha! Welcome to the Calvary baby girl club! :) Congrats!

Sarah said...

We are THRILLED that you're having a girl! Congrats!