Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby's first picture

Here's Baby Sharpe's debut. Cutie, huh? First of all, no, we did not find out the gender of the baby. I can't tell you that it wasn't a little tempting though.
Our little buddy was being shy so this was the best picture that the ultrasound lady could get. Baby Sharpe was having fun sitting indian style, stretching out it's legs after I was allowed to empty my bladder, and we even got to see him/her drinking amniotic fluid! How funny is that? But there was no face to be seen. He/she kept it hidden and facing the other direction the whole time.
The hardest part about not knowing the baby's gender is that I hate calling the baby "it". Any ideas of nicknames would be greatly appreciated!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

SO fabulous! Congratulations. =)

The Lewis Family said...

Hey Tamie! Congrats on the pregnancy. I stumbled across your blog via Lindsey's. Anyways, I'm guessing you are having a girl if your baby was sitting Indian style and you didn't see anything! I'm on my second baby boy and I'll tell ya, it's obvious. I'm amazed y'all aren't finding out-- I'm not nearly patient enough:) Congrats, again, and I hope everything continues to go great with your pregnancy!